Wednesday 24 November 2010

Where's the dyslexia?

"Where's the dyslexia?" is by far the best thing that has ever been written on any of my homework. My reply that the dyslexia was in the many extra hours I needed to work in order to submit a spelling mistake free essay didn't go down as well with my English teacher as the essay itself.

I love that thanks to technological advancements (and by that I mean the invention of the dictionary) I can produce writings that seem effortless. Computer stuff is not my strong point. I don't have the Internet at home because when Skynet becomes self aware I want a head start (& it's expensive). I do this blog at my library on a laptop my friend gave me & a very nice man who works here kindly showed me the button on the front of the laptop that opens it up. I could leave you with the impression that I stopped drinking and launched into my photography with loads of energy and that my depressive spells were a fabulous creative resource.

Thanks to my English teachers helpful comments back in the day I know that it's important to show your workings not just in mathematics so I want to take you back & show you what lead up to me getting it together to do a photography show.

No comments:

Post a Comment