Thursday 25 November 2010

Polished & Therapy at Hand Open Day July 31st 2010

I was invited to the launch party for a friends new business. I'd loved hearing her talk over coffee about all the work that was going in to setting up the shop. She's a well established nail technician but this is the first time she's set up her own place. Her enthusiasm is really inspiring. I offered to bring my camera along and take some photos for her. I had such a good day even though the battery in my camera kept running out. The little shop was packed with people all day and everyone seemed to be having such a good time. From time to time my anxiety levels raised and I panicked that I'd have a panic attack. A quick glance across the room at my friend really grounded me. The day was a real success.















































No comments:

Post a Comment